The R&D of new mini three-wheel counterbalanced forklift
- Time of issue:2015-01-03
In order to further improve the company’s product line, enhance the brand competitiveness, our company decided to develop the new mini three-wheel counterbalanced forklift, which can make up for the deficiencies in functionality and appearance of the original one.
The new three-wheel forklift combined the creative thoughts of the entire R&D group and the high-end European design concepts. Compact structure, intellectualized configuration, and user-friendly operation design meet all the customers’ needs.
Here are the main features for this new mini three-wheel forklift.
1. The whole series is equipped with Electric Power Steering system (EPS) to make the control of handle easy and comfortable.
2. The most advanced vertical AC drive system.
3. Variable wheelbase design. Move the front axle to convert the length of the wheelbase.
4. Hand brake and handle is set on the right side, which meets the ergonomic principles, improves the comfort of operation.
5. Speed limitation device for high height. When the mast lifted above 300 mm, the travel speed will lower automatically to improve the safety of operation.
6. Side-pull batteries. It makes the replacement more quickly and easily, ensures the continuous operation, and greatly improves efficiency.
7. Dual masts forklift. The free lifting set between the top of oil cylinder piston rod and the top rail of inner mast. This design is very practical when the forklift
goes through some gates.
8. Full free lifting is optional. It allows the stacker to work in containers or other working places with limited height.